View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:43 AM
pinkpaisley
Elite Fan

Help Scott get the role of Repo Man! ~ Read to see how you can help!

Scott is auditioning for the role of Nathan Wallace/The Repo Man in Director Darren Lynn Bousman's latest project, Repo! A Genetic Opera, a production that can only be described as bold and innovative. Repo! Is being touted as a rock opera on a dark and grand scale, where the entire dialog is sung. This role is something that Scott would be able to sink his teeth into and flex his acting muscles, a role that he is more than up to the challenge for.
So if you would like to see Scott in this intriguing role, support this petition.

And please check out this site as well to see why Scott would be perfect for this part and to keep updated on what's happening. Also please leave comments to show your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyPaws
Apparently the director of SAW IV (and REPO: The Genetic Opera), Darren Lynn Bousman is crazy about SP and wants him for REPO but the producers of REPO want someone with a bigger name. So I am back to writing letters again. I mean, if SP wants to play Nathan Wallace/The Genetic Repo Man, then I want him to get it. The more exposure he gets, the better for us.

Below are the names and addresses of the Producers that were posted on TWoP just in case you want to write them also. I want us to let these guys know that SP has a devout following world wide. Apparently no one doubts his talent or his ability to perform the part, they just don't believe he's a big enough name!

Mark Burg
C/O Evolution Entertainment
901 N. Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038 USA
Phone: 323-850-3232
Fax: 323-850-0521

Oren Kouhles
C/O Evolution Entertainment
901 N. Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038 USA
Phone: 323-850-3232
Fax: 323-850-0521

Jason Constantine
C/O Lions Gate Films
561 Broadway, Ste. 12B
New York, NY 10012 USA
Telephone (212) 669-5000

Peter Block
C/O Lions Gate Films
561 Broadway, Ste. 12B
New York, NY 10012 USA
Telephone (212) 669-5000
Now let's help Scott get the part! I am sure we can do it together!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne