View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:10 AM
BrownEyes1980
Elite Fan

BL Soundtrack

- Heat lightning - Some love-stories never really come to an end. Even in their darkest moments, when all the love and trust should be gone, the connection is still there. Love-stories, that even after painful setbacks and months of bitterness, slowly grows stronger again until the one day when the hearts find their way back… Simply because the two hearts in question belong together.
Love-stories like these are often like journeys. Journeys where the actual road can be seen just as meaningful as the destination. And where the ups and downs, the bumpy parts and the one-way streets, are what actually create the emotional bond and makes it stronger. It might be hard to believe, but these kinds of love-stories actually exist, even though they are rare and hard to come by.
Season 4 has been a difficult road to travel for our couple, but as true BLers we need to believe that this journey will only make the love that Brooke and Lucas have for each other stronger. Opposites attract, and just as when cold air and warm air meet in the summer sky, them together create the most beautiful heat lightning.
Seeing how this season has gone so far, it is hard to imagine them ever finding their way back to each other, but they have done it before and they will do it again. Because people that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

This soundtrack is their journey captured in music. It’s meant to be heard like a story, where every song is a special piece of the road that they have traveled since the beginning of this season, and will keep traveling until the season ends. A musical ride starting the day that Brooke tiredly whispered that she couldn’t do this anymore…

Accompanied by the eighteen songs of this soundtrack we will travel the road with them. Travel through the initial anger and bitterness that she felt while he pined for her, still confused and hurt. Follow him as he became frustrated and angry too, before they both seemingly gave up and moved on. And then remember with them, the first fragile signs of forgiveness and friendship, before we move on to the journey into the future.
And as Brooke herself said; Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same.
College is looming in the distance, and after that; life. No one knows what the next season will hold for our couple, but while listening to this soundtrack, keep one thing in mind; This is more than a collection of lovesongs and emotional ballads. This is a journey. And sometimes the journey is the destination…
Text written by: JLBrooke (Lynn)

Cover art made by: B.Davis (Camila)
[Download zipped Soundtrack*]
(yousendit)
Download zipped Soundtrack*
(sendspace)

or

[Listen to Soundtrack]

* The downloadable version includes a hidden track.

Songs that didnt make the soundtrack but that you should still take a listen to:
Matchbox Twenty - If You're Gone Nickelback - Someday Mae - We're So Far Away
Hayden Panettiere - I Still Believe Chris Daugtry - Home Keith Urban - Stupid Boy
Better Than Ezra - Overcome Augustana – More Than A Love Song Jimmy Eat World – Hear You Me
Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend Five for Fighting - 100 Years Seether Feat Amy Lee – Broken
Nickelback – Far Away Switchfoot - Dare You To Move Stereophonics – Rewind
Trading Yesterday – She Is The Sunlight Howie Day – Collide Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Nick Lachey - I Can’t Hate You Anymore Strays Don't Sleep – For Blue Skies Vertical Horizon - The Best I've Ever Had
Vanessa Carlton - Who's To Say Matthew Ryan - Return To Me OAR – Love and Memories
Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing José González – Heartbeats Thornhill Broom Exp. - Start It Over Again
Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End) Gavin Degraw - Follow Through Tyler Hilton - Missing You
Butch Walker – Mixtape Backstreet Boys - Crawling Back To You R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room Duncan Sheik - Half-Life Christina Aguilera - Hurt
Kelly Clarkson - I Hate Myself For Losing You Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda