View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 10:17 PM
StarliteParadise
Passionate Fan

Hm...I don't know about this VP's daughter thing, it's been over used in almost every show, or some type of movie, like Chasing Liberty, and those other movies on Disney Channel, yes I hate stupid spoiled people that want to go out and cause trouble just for more attention when they say it's about trying to live like a regular person...I hate this storyline!!!

Stupid meanie Tessa, I really have no interest in her, I really don't, she just causes all the trouble for the hotel and I actually think Nicole is trying to befriend her, but Tessa isn't even trying to help, I guess it was that thing in the beginning where Jason takes Tessa in, and Nicole kind of screamed at Jason for that. But really, Nicole knows that Tessa was the one that let the VP's daughter go out, and if I was Nicole, I'd be the first to tell the management and bye bye Tessa. But nope, she didn't tell...at least yet.

I don't like Morgan, he's just weird and stuff, I don't really get him, all I know is that he likes women, and all he's going to do is cheat on Nicole, and I feel extra bad for Nicole, her man, this guy she really loves doesn't really feel the same, I really think he's using her for getting into the Booth line.

I think they should have done more with Chris/MJ/Trey thing, that would have been so much better, have MJ go up to Chris, yell about it and blah blah blah, she runs to Trey, but he treats her bad again and he leaves, and then Chris comes to her, explains everything, and they'd be happy again. I know that it would be like ever other romance thingy, but I think it would be interesting in this way...maybe? I donno...

All in All, my scale is leaning towards....well it's a blance of a small hate, and small like, well maybe I like it a bit more then I hate it, I don't know, it just wasn't the best episode we've had yet. But I can't wait for the Wedding thing, maybe finally some Jason/Nicole, please? ~crosses fingers~

"My junk is you."