View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 07:29 AM
pacifierrocks
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
I think what USA is doing with The 4400 is what they did with Monk and The Dead Zone. First trying it out as a mini-series and then based on the response and ratings, possibly turning it into a full series and putting out DVDs. Hopefully, the remaining episodes will have good ratings as well.
Did they do that with Monk and the Dead Zone? I didn't notice that. That's good since the first episode did really well. And i'm hoping that this episode does the same. Plus those shows are still on and this show did better in ratings so far than the other two.

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
But yeah, other than that, I really like it. I just love Shawn for some reason! He's cute *lol* and going through obvious rough times . You just wanna give him lots of comfort sex! Oh, I'm definately feeling the Shawn/Nikki thing. D00d, it's Rachel from Animorphs. I loved that show. Richard/Lily are cute as well. It does kind of squick me out that she's his true love's granddaughter. But, I'll get over it. And Maia still scares me, in a porcelain doll kind of way.
That's why she looked so familiar. I used to read the books and watch the show. At first i thought that the richard/lily thing was weird too, but then i kinda just pushed the whole granddaughter aspect out of my head. I like Maia. She has this whole calm 'I know what's going to happen' thing going on. I think the actress does it very well, especially for such a young person. Its a bit eery, but i think that makes me like her more.