View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 12:06 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Not really an Ephramy scene, although it's kind of dual Andy/Nina and Ephramy sentiment plus Jake stuff, from Foreverwood:

Quote:
Ephram: She's been living here her entire life, perfectly happy, surrounded with people that she loves, people that love her, people that would do anything for her. It's a big decision.

Jake: Well... I know it might not make sense from the outside, but Nina and I are in this together. I'm not twisting her arm.

Ephram: But you got to admit, it's a little bit surprising.

Jake: Life is supposed to surprise you. I bet you you've got a picture in your mind about how everything's gonna turn out for you -- what you're gonna do, who you're gonna be with. And I'm sure your dad had a picture, too. But there are windows that don't stay open forever, missed opportunities that never come back to you. And waiting for them doesn't necessarily mean you're strong or even right. Sometimes it just means that you're afraid to change the picture. It happens to everyone. You know what I've learned? Life is too short. Take care of yourself.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood