View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:18 PM
G-UNIT
Loyal Fan

Let me just say before I give a critique of this episode that I think that Gates is a total creep and I do not understand TPTB's fascination with him. If anybody knows please explain it to me because it boggles my mind. He is the most dispicable character right up there with Romano in the history of the show. I thought I would be able to cut him a break because of his interaction with Sarah but I now realize that he has no redeeming value. The rift he has with his father does nothing for me emotionally. They are both creeps and losers. I wish TPTB would stop this insane exposition of this guy.

Now to the important stuff. I really liked this episode. It is without doubt the best one since we came back from the hiatus. I think it is great how they are really developing Sam's character. The story with her and the dying photographer is one of the most touching stories of the season. It is easy to see how both of them can relate to each other and I find their interaction very worthy.

Liked the storyline with Ray and the kid. Ray gave the kid great advice in the end and I think he can relate to it because of his relationship with Neela. I think that Ray is obviously great with kids, especially, troubled teen boys. It's just too bad that TPTB never explored this. I felt the storyline could have been a little bit longer and maybe should have started a little earlier in the episode instead of the middle. However, I thought it was pretty good.

It was great to see Morris hand it to Gates. Morris has really grown alot since he first came on the show and I think people are starting to take him more seriously even though he still has that crazy side to him. He has become one of my favorite characters on the show. The only weak spot in this episode was Luka(very rare I know). I just did not find his resignation believable. It just seemed to out of nowhere to me. Anyway, can't wait until next week.