View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:46 AM
ForeverDC
Loyal Fan

a pretty freakin amazing time, yeahh

London was beautiful, I've been sightseeing like crazy for two days. I think I've seen all of the city, from the very northwest (Queens Park) to the southeast (Greenwich)
Thanks to the fabulous system called the Underground
London. Love it !

The show was a great finish to this perfect weekend. We didn't feel like queuing, just turned up around 6.30. There was a line around the block , it was pretty impressive I saw many familiar faces while walking to the end of the queue.
Thanks to the 3 balconies the floor in front of the stage didn't fill up as quickly as usual. So we got like 5th row. There were a few guys in front of us who didn't seem to care much about the show (boyfriends I suppose) so after a while they moved out of the front -> leaving us in 3rd row Heehee. I was pretty pleased I had a great view all of the time (I'm happy to be 5'11''), on Taylors side of course MAN. I could just stare at him for two hours and not be bored of it. And those looks he keeps throwing at the crowd... just.. *swoons*
I especially loved hearing the new songs, although the 'anniversary Mmmbop' was pretty damn fun too
The only bad thing was not hearing Georgia live .. ah well.. next time!
Zac singing Running Man while keeping the perfect rhytm... ahhh!
Tay jumping off the piano is still funny

We waited around for them afterwards, and Zac came out for the longest time. So cool of him! He took time to sign almost everyone's CD/flyer/poster.
Then he went back in and the three of them came out and continued signing and talking for a while longer. I got all three sigs AND I got to talk to them (well, more like exchange a few words I never really know what to say ) My friend gave Ike a pair of babysocks, so cute

Now I'm all fuelled up to see more shows, one just doesn't seem like quite enough! Haha

xx

Hanson Live Electric Europe 2005 ~ Absolutely blown away! ~ London/Birmingham/Cologne/Amsterdam

22 Apr 07: The Walk, London
ForeverDC is offline   Reply With Quote