View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 02:12 AM
Samii
Master Fan

Whee. Pea, you posted at the B/A thread again. Yippee. Hee.

BTW, I agree on your reasoning for Becoming... for me I don't just love that episode for the B/A... the whole episode is amazing. And yes, the scene with Buffy and Joyce "Do you have any idea how lonely it is? How dangerous? I would love to be upstairs, watching tv, gossiping about boys, or GOD even studying, but I have to save the world again".
I struggled whether to put 'Forever' in my top 5... but ultimately, despite the fantastic scene at the end, and the beautiful B/A stuff... the majority of the ep weren't as strong as other episodes have been. But *sigh* that last scene, I have lost count the amount of times I've watched that. So sad.

Pea, do you mean the fic by Margot... Silken Cages Series? Yeah, I still have the link. You'll have to scroll down to it though.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.