View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 04:06 PM
yoshhh
Master Fan

1. Becoming (1+2 )
It is my favourite not only because of B/A, but also because it contained some of the greatest scenes of Buffy. I'm talking about Buffy/Joyce arguing, Buffy leaving Sunnydale, and so on.

2. The Body
Beautifully written and acted by the whole cast. I can't praise the cast enough because they did a great job. They didn't just focus on Buffy's reaction to her mother's death, but also everyone else's. It was really tough deciding between this and Becoming

3. The Wish
Another great episode. I loved the alternative universe and how it all played out. The deaths were so surprising and it was so sad how they killed each other without blinking in that universe. It was also a very sexy episode. Who can forget Cordelia being bitten by Xander and Willow simultaneously. Hee.

4. Forever
I wanted to put The Prom here, but I had to go with this episode because it was so sad. My favourite part was Buffy confronting Dawn and their conversation as we saw Joyce's shadow outside the window. The look of hope on Buffy's face when there was a knock on the door. SMG did a great job. *sniff* I also loved it because there was a crossover. At that time, I was craving for a B/A scene. Anything would have done. I also loved the connection between this episode and
(Angel: I can stay in town as long as you want me.
Buffy: How's forever? Does forever work for you? )
Anne
(Buffy: Stay with me.
Angel: Forever. That's the whole point.)

5. Once More With A Feeling
I love musicals The episode was full of fun quirky moments and incredibly sad moments too. The lyrics had so much meaning .. *sighs*

Here is a fic recommendation: I don't really read a lot of Buffy fics but this one is amazing. It isn't really a Buffy/Angel fic. It is just like the show and it does have B/A moments. It is really long, but worth the read. I promise. Phoenix Burning. I-55 is another great B/A fic. This one is centered around B/A and a baby. Yes, a baby It's short and.. sad *sniff*

Sam, do you remember that one B/A fic that was incredibly smutty? I lost the link and I don't remember the title

Last edited by yoshhh; 07-14-2004 at 04:50 PM