View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:48 PM
*Stacy*
Fan Forum Hero

I'm Reed Fish (2006) #1

Quote:
Small-town radio personality Reed Fish's (Jay Baruchel) life is thrown into an uproar when his high school sweetheart returns home in this quirky comedy. A big fish in the little pond of Mud Meadows, Reed has it all: He hosts a radio show with the mayor (Katey Sagal), and he's about to marry the town beauty (Alexis Bledel). But when aspiring singer and ex-flame Jill (Schuyler Fisk) reappears, he makes some choices that throw his life into chaos.
Movie Poster:

Pictures from the movie:

This movie has mainly been a film festival movie, but it's finally hitting the big screen. It was shown at the Tribeca Film Festival, Newport International Film Festival, Filmfest Hamburg, Rome Film Festival, Whistler Film Festival, US Comedy Arts Festival Aspen.

It's already won awards. Best Actor Award for Jay Baruchel as Reed Fish at the 2007 HBO US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen. Pretty cool, eh?

It should open around June 1st and i'm so excited. I'm mainly excited because of Schuyler Fisk, but I think the movie is going to be awesome.

And this bulletin was sent out today by Reed Fish (yes, the real one) about the movie.

Quote:
I'm Reed Fish's first release city announced...
Monday, April 16, 2007

...and it's June 1st in New York City!

If you aren't in the New York area, don't despair! We will be announcing more cities soon! Thanks to everyone who has left comments and messages wanting the movie to come to your area. I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to respond to everyone personally yet, but I'm trying...

Since the release date is fast approaching, keep an eye on our myspace page as new pictures, news and information will be added on a more regualr basis. Also, if you are so inclined, now is the time to add I'm Reed Fish to your top friends so that people can start hearing about us!

Thanks everyone for your continued support.

Have a marvelous day in the Meadows...

Reed Fish

YAY! I cannot wait! Here's hoping it releases down south.

Also, if there is a thread for it I apologize. I did check the list thread.

ETA: Here is a link to the trailer on YouTube.

I'm Reed Fish Trailer

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 04-16-2007 at 04:00 PM
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote