View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Tugi
Elite Fan

I've been thinking about it and I really can't see what they can add more. I mean.. obviously there are always things to explore, but season 1 was so fantastic and about almost everything that it gets me wonder.
I know these writers will come up with good situations, but if they jump to the next football season, how will the games be different from season 1?

I would like to see their school time without football. But those nights with fooball are part of the show, so I don't know if it would have the same feeling. LOL well.. I'm confused. I think whatever they do I will like But I don't know what's the best.

Now... stories that can be develloped.

Smash and his injury... can be worst than it seemed and that will affect his carreer. How will he handle it?
Matt... we don't know much about his mom. She could make an appearence. what if his father dies? (I know.. dramatic, but it's a situation). Or maybe his grandma gets wors.
Homossoxuality. I can't speculate much cause I'm not from US, but I wonder how places like Dillon deal with that.