View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 09:44 AM
NewHaven2005
Extreme Fan

Well...it's me again.
I have two concerns maybe you guys can help me...

1. Since we can officially call season 3 the Huddy season do you guys think they will keep going like that in season 4 ? Or will season 4 be the Hameron season ? Are they just giving us all the Huddyness now to just drown it in Ham or are they going to increase it next season ? And even if next season was as much about Hameron as this season was about Huddy we might also get a Huddy kiss next season since the writers seemed to make up for the amount of Huddyness this season by comforting the Hamerons with a Hameron kiss. Does any of this make sense ?

2. What I was thinking about is this: House sees a friend in Wilson, Wilson would almost do anything for House, he accepts him the way he is and deals with that, yet he does try to change him because he wants to help him. He is always there, and House knows that. House apologized to Wilson and he even thanked him - in a House-ish way - for all Wilson has done for him during the Tritter story. But House has never done that with Cuddy. On the contrary, he treats her with disrespect, he mocks her, he annoys her, he calls her names, he acts as if she was the most annoying witch in the world. And yet, she is just as much a friend as Wilson is. So why is it that House never thanked Cuddy or apologized ???