View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 07:08 PM
lleykian
Banned

Okay about the whole Summer leaving Seth for Adam Brody; I think it's just one of those episode descriptions that tries to make the episode sound more titillating than it would actually turn out to be. I too agree she's probably just a bit star-struck but not in the romantic sense with this Grady guy. Besides the slides clearly showing this; this episode will be right after they have the big dramatic moment in the school where Summer acknowledges her relationship with Seth in public. Now WHY would they follow something as big and as turning point in their relationship with her leaving him for some TV Star that's in one episode? Uh-uh, don't buy it. Btw, I'm glad this article came out, so persons would stop thinking we were crazy for thinking that the whole Grady/April thing WAS a play on the Adam/Rachel rumours.

Okay about this Seth/Summer sex thing. This is personal opinion and to each his own. Personally, I don't have much of a problem with it. This isn't a case of the two meeting each other for the first time and sleeping together. They've spent the past months being friends and getting to know each other. Summer knows Seth isn't some guy who's only after a quick lay and that he really, truly cares about her. Now since this is probably not her first time; it just seems right to her.