View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 09:02 PM
withbatedbreath
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Question: Just saw your Gilmore Girls scoop on the vodcast — say it ain't so!— Allison
Ausiello:
It's so. Sorry. I'd offer to give you a hug, but I have intimacy issues. If it makes you feel any better, the stuff leading up to the five-letter word that starts with "S" and ends with "T" sounds really good, in a bittersweet way.

Question: Last Thursday, I sat through another eye-gouging episode of October Road. I gave the show another chance, but it just got worse. Please reward me by giving me Gilmore Girls juice about Luke and Lorelai.— Lulubell
Ausiello:
Wait a sec: You want me to reward you for giving a second chance to a show that I explicitly (and repeatedly) warned you sucked more than the worst episode of Models Inc.? Fair enough. Now, about that request for Luke and Lorelai juice, I've got good news and bad news. Let's take care of the bad news first: Due to a last-minute change of plans, Lauren Graham is no longer singing ABBA's "Fernando" in the May 1 episode. Now for the good news: She's singing Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" instead. And now for the even better news: She sings it to someone specific — and it's not Rory. Ready. Set. Squeal!

Question: In last week's Ask Ausiello you said that Lorelai was going to go with Christopher to Rory's graduation and that they were dating again. This was just a joke, right?— Calleigh

Ausiello: For crike's sake, yes! And it was funny, damn it!
haha, so no Fernando!