View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM
goodbreakingbad
Fan Forum Legend

This is officially my new favorite ep.....it's definitely up there. This one, just reconfirmed why Michael Urie/Marc St. James owns me, more than anything. He is love. He was amazing tonight! I loved when he stood up for the Suarez family, to his mom....but when he got to Justin....."That little boy...", I lost it! His mom is being so small-minded right now, I hate people like that. This ep defined what this show is about....accepting others, for who they are. You can't go around judging people or labeling them based on stupid standards you think they should or should not live up to. Just love them, for who they are. I loved that being brought full circle at the end....Daniel's letter was beautiful.

I also loved the Daniel/Betty stuff. "I wanted to see the look on your face, when you weren't disappointed in me.", awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And, how she literally dropped the mascarade to help him. I can't get over, just how loyal she is to him. They are utter I loved Justin saying Daniel was her ex-boyfriend.

This ep...A++++++

Last edited by goodbreakingbad; 03-22-2007 at 08:27 PM