View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 07:10 PM
chattanooga girl
Part-Time Fan

this was difficult, seems i really liked season 2. these are not necessarily in order:

1.PHASE ONE - so much packed into one ep, the kiss heard round the world finally! so full of action, the plane scenes were awesome.

2.GETAWAY - the first date was so exciting. i'll never forget that line when vaughn asked syd "did you ask him to do that?" w/ regards to giving them the key to the hotel suite.

3.DOUBLE AGENT - vaughn finally gets to see syd's apt. ethan hawke guest stars. v/s finally have their first time w/ francie's evil twin spying the whole time

4.COUNTERAGENT -syd has to work w/ sark to take sloane down all in the name of love for vaughn. vaughn admits his feelings about syd to irina. the ending was so exciting, leading to great things to come.

5.ENEMY WALKs IN -S2 starts w/ a bang. we meet irina. syd finally gets her vaughn back. he didn't drown!

6.BOX 1&2- q.tarantino guest stars and vaughn gets out from behind the desk for the first time to frolick w/ syd in a mission.

7.ALMOST THIRTY YEARS - s1 ending rocked. jj leaves us w/ our first cliffhanger.

8.CROSSINGS -s/v finally get to address their feelings in S3 w/o lauren peeking over their shoulders. syd admits she slept w/ will. sark uses his real accent.

9.ENDGAME - Christian Slater guest stars. syd gives vaughn a drawer.

10.RESURRECTION - didn't love the quality necessarily, could've done w/o those face mask switcheroos. BUT, did love the outcome.

alright, shoot me... i am a sucker for the romantic scenes so that's why these eps stuck out in my mind.
chattanooga girl is offline   Reply With Quote