View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 07:18 AM
*Nora*
Master Fan

Just wanted to post some cute goodies:

TeenHollywood: Emma, can you comment on having to hug Daniel in the film?
Daniel: (warning her) Be careful (everyone laughs).
Emma: Okay. For starters it was cringe having to hug somebody in front of 300 kids and everybody else in the whole entire world but it was okay. He was really nice about it. You would think he’d be like "ewww, get off me" but he wasn’t. It was very nice.
TeenHollywood: What about you, Daniel?
Daniel: I was thinking "ewww, get off me". No I wasn’t. I was cool with it. I didn’t mind it at all.

Q: OK, Ron, tell me about Emma.
RUPERT: She´s really clever.
DANIEL: (interupts) Yes!
RUPERT: Really clever, and she has got a good sense of humor. If we pull a prank on her, she might cut us off.
DANIEL: No-- She´ll just hurt us.
(More laughter)

Q: Now who is going to get Daniel?
DANIEL: Whoever it is, be really careful.
RUPERT: He is really funny, and he´s clever.
DANIEL: And you are kind. (They all laugh. As Emma is about to begin, Daniel leans over and bores his eyes into her.)
DANIEL: No pressure! (note from me: me thinks Emma saying the exact same thing in the same situation in Japan was an inside joke between them, since Dan laughed at this )
EMMA: Dan is the kind of guy you can make run 20 miles and run back again, join the army, stay there for three years.
DANIEL: Are you saying I´m stupid?
EMMA: Then tell him to climb Mount Everest and he´d come out saying, "Hey, can I do that again?" He´s just so enthusiastic. However long the hours were or however school was, he always had a smile on his face.
DANIEL: Unless it´s math.
(laughter)

Dan: (on Emma's broken wrist) I felt so bad! I still feel bad.. I can't believe I accidentally knocked her off the stairs, and she broke her wrist! I feel bad still.

Jerry: Secret Number One: The kids who play Harry, Hermione, and Ron are as tight off-screen as they are on. And take a look, *cut to Emma messing with Dan’s hair* could Emma Watson have a hairstylist role in her future? What was she trying to do, change your hairstyle?
Daniel: I don’t even know anymore.
Jerry: You don’t even ask?
Daniel: No, see I just kind of...let her do it because, you know, she does like it.