View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM
SmashinglySweet
Loyal Fan

Nikki, please call me Ronika!

I pretty much detest Cam. I don't know if it's the character or the actress that I don't like. I think Cam as a character is like an unwanted appendage to the squint squad and the actress who plays her really has no chemistry with the rest of the cast. Her background, in my opinion, doesn't really add any additional depth to the show. Most of the times she just agrees or adds to what others have already said.

I miss Goodman so much! No matter what he did, he always brought a new persepctive to the situation and had amazing chemistry with the cast. TPTB are idiots...Goodman still had a lot left to offer the show and JA is such a great actor that any scene he is in is great. It doesn't hurt that I love to listen to him talk.

Nad, glad you loved the "love from the squint squad" quote. As for that scene from 2.1, I love it to. Oh, what I would give for more Goodman/Zach scenes, Goodman/Tempe, and Goodman/Booth scenes. Who I am kidding, Goodman with an inanimate object would still be appealing to me.