View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 11:20 PM
stormy_seas
Part-Time Fan

Cool! Y'all used my title suggestion.

Ah, Aurors are quite the thinkers, eh? Much to comment on...

Quote:
what future harry and hermione moment are you most eager to see and read? in other words what's a moment you're looking forward to see in the movies from gof or ootp and a book moment that has yet to happen
movie-wise (both from OotP): (1) the heated fight between H/Hr - D/E's chemistry will have a chance to shine here; (2) Hermione falls after being hit by the mysterious spell and Harry's reaction - I love 'crazy-with-worry-over-Hermione' Harry.

book-wise: Harry telling Hermione about the prophecy.

Quote:
hmmm... Audrey Hepburn... I never noticed the resemblnce between her and Emma before.. but I think I remember my Fonzie saying something about her being the "next Audrey Hepburn" or something like that.
I recall reading one other review (from AICN, I believe) saying the same thing about Emma. She definitely has a feistiness about her, but also grace and an enchanting screen presence. A future powerhouse, she is. Emma rocks.

Quote:
Oh, just putting my 2 cents in on the conversation about who's funny. Personally, I think Hermione is the funniest. Her humor is clever, and she's so smart that you never expect half the things that come out of her mouth. It makes for a more unexpected laugh.
I agree.

bluestockinghp - Hi and welcome! Your thoughts on the trio hug scene makes total sense. Excellent post; enjoyed reading it alot. And please don't ever apologize for long-winded posts. We're Aurors, and we always have alot to say, haha.

Quote:
As others have said, Dan and Emma are just too hot together, aren't they? It will be easy for them to show their obvious affection for one another, difficult if they're not allowed to!
Wonderfully put, hammergal (love reading your insightful posts, by the way). They are very hot together. From the earliest film to now. Kinda strange saying that about them, young as they are...but it's the truth. I hope their chemistry will be allowed free reign and used to its full extent in future HP films. It would be a tremendous waste if not.

Quote:
Erm... guys, is it weird to be completely and absolutely in love with a fictional couple? If it is, then I'm proud to say I'm a weird and freaky girl.
LOL, Sharon. Right there with ya.

Hi and welcome to all the newbies!

~stormy