View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 10:49 PM
ChicanaStyle
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Degrassi_Guy_Man:
<STRONG>Here is Manny's journal entry: oh no
01/26/2004
my pregnancy test just came back positive. i'm on the computer at Emma's house right now while her mom is making me some cranberry tea. thank god i have this journal to write in and try to figure out what i'm thinking before i have to face the world.
why did i have to get pregnant, i only had sex 1 time. well that's all it takes i guess when you dont use any birth control or anything even. i know i know i know they teach you about it in school but its sooooo much different to talk about it like some day you will take all these steps to make sure everything is ok but when it comes to the time when you are about to have sex it's like your head is swirling around and you can't just stop and say now let's make sure we follow all the rules like we learned blah blah blah...of course that is what me and Craig should have done and now i regret it so much that we didn't make sure we were careful before we did it...so stupid.
and now i have to deal with the biggest possible decision you could just about ever make...what to do now that i am pregnant. i still cant believe it and whenever i say it it's like i am talking about some other poor stupid girl who screwed up. but nope it's me. who do i tell? do i tell craig or not? if i keep the baby he's going to find out that's fire sure...of course that's only if my mom doesn't send me away for damaging the familys reputation or i don't just go somewhere else on my own until its all over. i don't even know it i can tell Emma since we're sort of fighting and of course the reason that her mom was a teenage mom when she got pregnant with Emma and if her mom never had the baby well...i just know what she would say already... even though i don't know if i would disagree with her or not.
but i had to talk to someone and Emma's mom is the coolest adult i know so i asked her to help me with the pregnancy test and she was really really nice and she didn't give me grief she just helped and was there for me in a way my own mom could never be. she's even making me tea right now!
i just DO NOT know what to do and i dont know how i'm ever going to be able to decide. what's right? what's wrong? what's right for me even though it might be wrong for someone else? i guess i need to talk to someone older who will just listen and not judge me and tell me that i'll go to hell or something. i really really hope Emma's mom can still help me even though Emma will totally hate me if i decide not to keep the baby.
maybe Craig will want to stay with me now...OMG pleeeeease dont think i did this just to get Craig to stay with me which would be totally psycho...ok ok I have to tell him. i'll call him as soon as i post this.
i'll just wait another minute.
one more...
ok.
I'm getting a strange feeling about something..
01/26/2004

« PREVIOUS | NEXT »

I just dropped some film off at the lab - a bunch of shots of our girls gymnastics team in action - and ran into Manny in the foyer. She was being all cryptic about the time we had sex. She thought I used a condom - Ring! Ring! It's reality on the phone telling you that if I'd used a condom it would have been pretty obvious since I've never even...you know. It's not like I could just slip it on like a magician doing slight of hand in the dark. She said it was OK. I remember that clearly, very clearly, because even though maybe I was being a loser cheating on Ash, I would never want to feel like I pressured someone into having sex if she didn't want to. Believe me, Manny wanted to, so when she said "it's ok" I figured she had it planned out and she was on the pill. Well...come to think of it she didn't say she wasn't on the pill. But even though she insisted nothing was wrong I just have this feeling. Why would she even bring it up if something wasn't wrong. Maybe she's pregnant. wow, ok. ok ok ok...
Why am I suddenly thinking that it's not the worst thing that could happen? I guess compared to all the other stuff that's gone on in my insane life, it's really not that bad. I mean, I know how to take care of myself, and she loves me, so...
whoa! Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Craig. Let's find out what's really going on first.
Craig's:</STRONG>
Thanks for posting those. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Ooh, I finally saw the new Degrassi Avatar, lol! I don't think any of 'em are that good, but they are kind of amusing.
Alicia