View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Music is Life
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry little lawyer (View Post)
What was patchy going to say about Locke before the French girl interrupted him? I couldn't quite make it out....and then she had to go and interrupt!
He was going through Locke's past and he was just about to mention that Locke had been paralyzed before the crash. I'm pretty sure no one else on the island knows that he was, so yeah

Overall, I loved the ep. Claire is awesome, and I pretty much was spoiled on the Jack/Claire stuff. The Desmond/Charlie stuff really doesn't interest me too much. I love Charlie, but Desmond annoys the crap out of me.

I loved to see Claire actually have a purpose. Her idea was great, Emilie's acting was great, the flashbacks were great. Everything about Claire tonight I thought was great.

The Sayid/Locke/Kate/Danielle stuff was pretty good too. Not sad to see Patchy go.

And the whole Jack playing football and being happy thing really made me angry for some reason. Jack's my favorite character and him being all with the Others is strange. Can't wait to see what happened with him in the next ep. Kate's reaction was priceless though.