View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Cappuccino
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Here's a random spec about the car shopping. Maybe Lane and Zach are going car shopping and Lane wants Lorelai's help and Zach wants Luke's help so they both end up there car shopping with them.
That's what I thought, too. Not exactly the same but what if Lane and Zach want to buy a new car. They get into a fight because Mama Kim has a saying in it and Lane wants the total opposite of it. They end up at Luke's because Luke's a guy so he should know. Lorelai is their for her first cup of coffee in nearly a year and gets dragged into it because Lane wants a female opinion or better Lane is on Lorelai's side while Lane teams up with Luke At the end Lane and Zach know what to do but Luke and Lorelai keep on ranting about this and that advantage of this and that car

Yeah that was the Gilmore Boys special where Scott said Lauren has a bad taste concerning cars I love it That interview was the first thing that crossed my mind when I read about the car shopping and argument. That totally hits close to Lauren and Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
Exactly what I thought Now I just want to know about that S8
Which is going to happen