View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:15 AM
shiftmyshape
Master Fan

Aww! I miss the hug thread. True, Soph fans did invent the hug thread. Well, Mere, you did and I tried to keep it alive!

Thank you for the wonderful compliments and hugs!

Jen, you were a great mod to this board, of which i may of taken advantage. I hope you get the SWC board!

's Naima, Laur, for always having such insightful posts and debates in the rant threads. I love reading them.

Nikki, you're B/P videos always rock so much.

---
Mere, you are like our guiding light. Always calming us down, sympathizing and agreeing. You're so thoughtful, kind, and genuine. We need you more around here!

Rosie, i love how positive you always are. So much faith you have in Sophia in us. Always reassuring me, and dishing some great gossip!

Punk, you have such a rockin' spirit. You're so much fun and I can be comfortable and myself around you.

Brit, you're cooler than you know. It still amazes me that you can tolerate me, much less be on 'our side'. You're very loyal and sweet.

Lizzie, i can never get enough of you. I feel like I always need to capture your essence for later.

Els, the admiration and respect i have for you knows no bounds, girly. You're so real! Honest, and sincere. We always seem to get each other and i love that.

Calla, my prayers are with you at this time. I'm glad you finally got your biggest wish.

Ciera, girl, you are hysterical! And have a perfect way with words. No one should mess w/you.

Ana, a little MIA, but i loved our late-nights infested with gossip, picture-hunting, and fights with "the in-laws". come back soon ... for good!

Cari, you're always willing to go all out for the people you care about, and i admire that. You're so charming and funny that you're fun to be around.

Lisa, you're always there for a helping hand and a kind word. You're kindness is inspiring.

Becca, thank you for the oodles of support you've given me!

Brianne, i'll never forget how much you helped me with past websites. You're so helpful and kind.

Kels, I love you Kels! Even though i still think you're sense of humor is a little weird. But you're quirks are what make you so loveable! You STILL need to write part three!

Mighty, you always have a way of making me laugh.

Kristin, Hee, you're so sweet and understanding. You're really fun to post with on the B/H thread. I can't wait till you get back.

Betsy, Only the awesomest person ever! You always rise above the pettiness of fandom, and manage to do it by laughing it off.

Ashley, you're pure dedication to Sophia is inspiring and the amount of knowledge and resources you bring to us is so great. I feel like i've known you for a while. You're so good with not getting caught up in fandom, and i admire that a lot.

Tej, I love your fics so much. You have a great talent in writing. And I love how you always back the people who you care for.