View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 04:49 PM
*Dominique*
Passionate Fan

Well, god I am bad. I was supposed to be strong and everything but here I am on the spoilers board. Bad Dom !!!! LOL Anyway, my description on my satellite for The Rivals tonight on CTV showed me that Seth and Anna were clearly on the way of a break up. It had to happen but see the thing is, I think the writers are going way too fast with everything. I mean Ryan and Marissa got together and now look at what they have become? Marissa is a clueless pathetic human being and she deserves in no way a guy as great as Ryan so why root for them? I don't know... And now Seth and Summer will get together? What do we have left to explore. I mean do we really believe that Seth and Summer will be all fun to watch all the time if all they do is suck faces? I think the writers are backing themselves in a corner and I really want to see how they will get out of this one. I mean the show is in its first season with probably many more to come... Are we going to have to suffer Ryan and Marissa and Summer and Seth on and off for many years? God help us out right now. I would have much prefer a real Anna and Seth story where everybody learn from it and after that some alone time for everyone and maybe some friendships... and after that, maybe next season, Seth and Summer could have gotten together. I think everything is happening way too fast right now.

Of and if I was Summer I would never ever feel ashamed of Seth. I cannot believe she will think twice about kissing him. That is the Summer I know of course but as someone who has shown us that she wants Seth and she is jealous, I don't get how she could think twice about him now that she has him.

I really feel bad for Anna! I really do because her character is great IMO and she was just there unfortunetly to play a part between Seth and Summer. I wish they would have explored her more and it would have been really nice to see Seth fall in love with someone else besides Summer for the first time and see him have his first heartbreak and grow from it. I think it would have been perfect IMO. How sad that Anna was never given a real chance. I will miss Samaire a lot... Her unique ways will be missed for sure.