View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:04 AM
SirenSong
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzie (View Post)
I just wanna say that I don't understand how the Team Brooke thread creates negativity for the entire board...it's one thread, people who aren't comfortable with that can just avoid that thread. That was one thread I liked coming to and vent..but whatevs.

I agree completely with that. I honestly think that taking that thread away is going to make many of the old posters not want to come here anymore. The anti-threads were removed a long time ago from the OTH board, so this was the one safe haven we all had. I can definitely see that discouraging people from coming here. And, in all honesty, if people don't like LP bashing, it says, very clearly, in the thread title that it is an anti-LP thread, if people have a problem with it then they read it at their own risk. As long as people know before going into the thread what they're going to get, I don't see the problem with having it, and I really don't think that it's fair to the people that have been here for so long to have that taken away.

Last edited by SirenSong; 03-05-2007 at 08:15 AM