View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Sweetwater Gal
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>I know the truth! 'Iris' is really just a figment of our imagination. We created her because we love seeing our favorite characters, Adam and 'Jane', struggling for the sake of true love. The more obstacles in the way, the stronger and more beautiful the relationship will be. Relax, guys! It's all in our heads. Iris is just this persona that doesn't even exist!

Yeah, it's late and I'm psycho!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Well... in that case... I say not only bring "Iris" on, but let's also throw in the season cliffhanger where just as Joan sadly watches Adam walking hand-in-hand w/ Iris off into the sunset, a young man, that looks suspiciously like CBG, walks up to her, asks why she looks so sad and introduces himself to Joan as "Chris".... and though Joan thinks that that it's really CBG playin a joke on her, she (and we) look beyond this "Chris" guy and see little girl (God) wave a "Hello" at Joan.

Now wouldn't that be a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

If that happens, I think I can handle the Iris/Adam scenes a wee bit better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.