View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Sweetwater Gal
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the TVTome info, Lisa [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Unchallenged on the "We Hate Iris" club. Y'know, if this girl turns out to be a major... pain... may I also join in the club? Which is really a personal irony on my part...

But yo, they already have a perfect triangle! You can't get more complicated when you have Adam/Joan/God! And no, I don't mean romantic wise (though adding in CuteBoyG would spice it up a bit)... but well, we've already seen a fine example of the triangle causing conflict:

Should I bring up the episode "The Devil Made Me do it"? Or even "The Uncertainty Principle"?

In those two episodes, Joan was caught in the middle between doing good by Adam or by God. Thus my own reasonings for calling it a "triangle". Up to your own discretion to give it a specific term like "romantic triangle"... which it isn't!

I'm sure the writers have enough creativity to just branch out in that direction than bringing in a new character ploy... unless that's what they want. To create a more easier, understandable, trivial triangle... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Unless that is what they want and that "trivial triangle" that is just a mere facade in itself... a curtain to hide the true "wizard" (so to speak). Bringing in a new girl to distract us while they subtly sneak in a new element without us even knowing.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I'm speculating too much to the point of coming up w/ conspiracy theories! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dayum, I must really be stupid for this show...

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.