View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Bheryandcherry
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
i just came back from watching and i gotta say it's better than the 1st one overall.

the one thing i noticed and have come to love is the realism of the movie. for instance, peter living such a poor life on his own,(low cash, fired from his job, messed up and small apartment, cracks, stains, and pieces of paint fallinf apart on his walls, his aunt having financial problems..etc.), things like these mirros what we go and will go through in our lives when we go out on our own.

u know i think thats why it does so well as a movie. like box office wise and stuff buz out of all the superheros u can realte so much to him and understand wta he's goign throuhg it makes him being a superhero just a bit more realistic becuase u can feel wat he is feeling and relize wat he is giving up to be this person. thats why i think i nthe end thats the most important part of the movie

Bhery