View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i just came back from watching and i gotta say it's better than the 1st one overall.

but i was suprised that Peter revealed his identity four times in the movie. i know...he was doing his job as Spider-man but in the comic book world...it took a very long time for him to actually reveal his own identity to MJ, Harry and the rest..but then again..this is a movie..so things would have been fast foward anyways.

i loved that last part when MJ went back to Peter and wanted to be a part of his life...knowing he has responsibilites as Spider-man. that was sweet...and the "tiger" comment...yay. i'm so glad MJ knows that Peter is Spider-man. i just didn't expect it be this soon..but it's better now.

the one thing i noticed and have come to love is the realism of the movie. for instance, peter living such a poor life on his own,(low cash, fired from his job, messed up and small apartment, cracks, stains, and pieces of paint fallinf apart on his walls, his aunt having financial problems..etc.), things like these mirros what we go and will go through in our lives when we go out on our own.

now i assume the third sequel will have Harry as Goblin II. but i aslo hope that a new villian is also in it and joins Goblin II..but at the end...Goblin II(when Harry's mind is not controlled anymore) will not kill Peter and instead gets himself and the other villian killed. i already have this ending in my head for the next one.