View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 02:56 PM
provocative
Master Fan

Friends Season 4 - Because monica and chandler had slept together. It was one my biggest 'wtf?' moments ever. I was in total shock and they had to throw in Ross saying Rachel's name. I loved when the priest went 'Shall I go on?'

Friends Season 5 - I felt like I'd been sucker punched when Ross and Rachel came running out, exclaiming they'd gotten married. Normally alcohol and Vegas would equal wedding for me, but I did not see that one coming

Friends Season 7 - come on, the way the camera zoomed into Rachel's face and she took a deep breath? I couldn't believe we'd have to wait for so long to find out what'd happen next

Charmed Season 3 - omigod. That was the best episode they ever had. Why didn't the show stay that way? Because... wow. Just, their bodies lying on the ground and the way the door closed and all the glass shattered and you're left thinking 'omigod. Everyone's dead?!'

Lost Season 2 - Just the bit with those guys up in the mountain and Penny answering the phone. That bit was good

Gilmore Girls Season 2 - Because... because... she kissed Jess and then we had to wait for all of forever to find out what happened next.

I'm sure there's many more but thats all I can think of right now.