View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:27 PM
cheena
Master Fan

I have to say Chad and Hil are amazing, and so brave to take these steps in making this relationship play out so real on camera. Thank you.

Lucas&Peyton their chemistry blows me away. They are amazing together. LOVED the LIAGH throwback. I didn't get it at first..why Dans bedroom again. When I first heard about this scene playing out in the same room...but of course her saying his words right back to him just made them come full circle. It made me remember that episode compared to this one and how far they've come. As individual characters and as a couple. LOVE. purely simply, just ....LOVE

Peyton/Brooke not a fan of this ship, but I've learned to live with it. I did enjoy Peyton signing over her drawings, she didn't even hesitate. It says so much about her HEART and the person she is. What she said to Brooke made me feel for both these girls believe it or not. Because Peyton's sentiment is felt so clearly. It makes me feel for her that she can't have her lover and best friend too. "I love him, I really do. But I never meant my love for him to hurt you". What a beautifully written line. Beautifully delivered by Hil as well.

Mouth/Shelly ok. I really don't get it. I could like them, but last night I was really perplexed about this Shelly character. So....just because she's a clean teen she can't go out with anyone because she can't control herself. So how is she ever going to have a relationship with anyone? Those feelings/urges will be there if and when she decides to date. So basically what she's saying is that she can't excersise some self control ever? yea I don't get it, it's kind of silly and unrealistic.

Rachel I'm not sure where her sl is going at this point of wanting to help out Brooke. But I loved that her character is so layered and you never know where she is emotionally or what she's thinking, until you do and you're pleasently surprised. I LOVE her. She pisses me off, and yet I'm still pulling for her. She has the potential to be better, and to be good as we saw last night. And i love that.

Lucas/Dan Dan was so creepy last night. I mean I keep thinking he could hurt Lucas if Lucas gets too close. It scares me....and I like it.

Nathan/Brooke oddly enough the tape didn't bother me, though I don't see the hotness there at.all. Can't say I was surprised. But the sprinklers....wtf?!! CONTRIVEDmuch?. When have they talked, had a conversation about something real, then to have them play around like that...way too forced. They don't have that kind of relationship, do they? Unless.......unless they've been scretly talking all this time. eh.

I did enjoy Nathan defending Peyton and the Lucas/Nathan scene, though short was good too.