View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:17 PM
innocent_chick
Master Fan

Just bringing over my review from the last thread.

I have just watched the episode..and i actually liked it..not just because i'm an LP fan.
LP- i loved their scenes together..and especially the flashback to S1 (LIAGH!!..so many parallels). plus..i love that Lucas couldn't lie to Peyton for very long. They have a solid relationship..
I believe Hilarie and Chad do have a lot of chemistry, but that's just my opinion, some ppl may think otherwise. i'm also happy they didn't go all the way yet..when it happens, it'll be amazing though
NH- they actually had some cute scenes tonight. i do like them together, i'm not sure why ppl are so upset over the sex tape..i'm sure things will work out, plus, its already been written and screened, they way i see it, if i join in with the complaining, it doesn't really change anything.
Brooke- there werent many BC scenes really. I liked be BR scenes though..I'm sad that they got Haley fired as a tutor, and Brooke didn't take any responsibility really..plus the sex tape at the end..even with reading spoilers, what happened then was really wrong. I like BN, their friendship, but i can see why ppl are complaining. btw..i *love* how Peyton just signed off her artwork to Brooke..she's so selfless
Mouth- well, there was like a 2/3 week jump from the last episode..so that may be why he seemed really clingy..i felt a little sorry for him about Shelley, but did he force her to have sex?
those are just the main things i wanted to comment on.

and there was a LOT of alcohol at that party wasn't there...
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath

Last edited by innocent_chick; 02-15-2007 at 11:48 PM
innocent_chick is offline   Reply With Quote