View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:34 PM
elizardbreth1911
Loyal Fan

-Haley b****-slapping Rachel. So amazing.
-Skills "having the kid's back." That was just adorable.

Dislikes:
-The N/////////B sex tape. So wrong on so many levels. And, the sprinkler fight? One word. Contrived. Hated it.
-L/P wierds me out. I don't know what it is, but they just do.
-The L/N scene where Lucas is looking at Keith's photo. There was just so much hair in that scene...
-Shelly/Mouth. Whatev. Mouth, quit acting like such a freakin' girl. Also, didn't like how Shelly is all over the place. One minute, she's dedicated to her cause, and adamant to stay a "born again virgin," and then she's having sex as a way to say goodbye? Ok. Sure.
-I usually like Dan/Karen scenes, because Paul and Moira bring the hotness. But, something was off, this week. I don't know.
-The Lucas/Dan scene at the tux shop. Why didn't The Chad's expression change, AT ALL?
-Nathan's hair. I'm just, jeez, cut it already!

Random Observation:
Do ya'll notice that Lee Norris portrays Mouth as a very feminine kind of guy? Like, little mannerisms he does scream "teenage girl." In season three, when he tells Rachel that her pants make her butt look big, and then takes it back, he hugs his books to his chest. It's not the first time that he's done it, but it's the one example that I can remember in exact detail. And, then, last episode, when Shelly says something about being in love in 10 years, Mouth does this little thing where he puts his hands in his pockets, shrugs his shoulders really high, and get's this goofy grin on his face while cocking his head to one side. Maybe it's just me, but I can't watch any scene that Lee is in because I always end up asking myself why he has the same mannerisms as a girl. Anyone else notice that?
elizardbreth1911 is offline   Reply With Quote