View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Manu9
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode, as the entire S4 so far

what I liked:

Lucas&Peyton these 2 are amazing together. I loved Lucas told her about his book, I was sure he was gonna tell her soon and he did. and as I thought, she didn't get angry, because she knows Lucas and his fears better than anybody else. of course I loved their "hot" scenes. the one in Lucas bedroom was funny and sexy at the same time. The scene at the party was the hottest I've ever seen on OTH. I'm glad finally Lucas is with someone who loves, understands and supports him, instead of always complaining about what he does. I loved the remind to S1, another confirmation of where these 2 comes from. and thanks God for CH, their chemistry is amazing and in this episode was on fire.

Lucas/Dan I was waiting for a scene with these 2 since Lucas "dreamt" Keith. and I finally got some. I think Lucas is laying his armor down with Dan and this makes me feel bad, because he will be devastated if/when he finds out Dan killed Keith. but I think in this episode it seemed like Lucas still wants to believe Dan can be a good person, a good father to him. I guess you are never ready to give up this kind of hope. Dan was good in this episode and it really seems like he wants to be a better person. but I can't forget he killed Keith, so everytime he was with Karen or Lucas, I kept on screaming "stay away from him"

Peyton I think she was way too generous with Brooke. but that's what Peyton is. She loves Brooke in spite of the crappy way Brooke treated her for so long time

the Bros finally we got a scene of these 2 together

Rachel I liked her, I think it's the first time. she did something selfless. I hope Brooke won't let her take all the fault because it wouldn't be fair

NB tape I was waiting for Brooke to be caught out. I really hope this time Haley, Lucas and Peyton won't forgive her immediately, like it always happens with her. And I hope this time she's gonna take her responsability

what I didn't like

Brooke/Chase they are still boring to me

Brooke entering Lucas bedroom like it was her home

Mouth/Shelley maybe my poor english made me lose something, but I can't really understand where they came from. all the things they told each other looked to me way too much. they have been dating for few days and they acted like Romeo and Giulietta. I didn't like them. and I think the way the writers made Mouth lose his verginity kinda ruined all the build up of his character.