View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 04:55 PM
vanillabuzzer
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The best of the Gilmore Girls *is* the Gilmore Girls.
Yeah I guess
Quote:
She was likeable enough when she was sitting by her mother, holiding vigil during her father's surgery?
Lorelai has acted like she's on tranquilizers all season (and part of last). I miss her fun happy character. I'm hoping now that C/L is dead, she'll bounce back.
Quote:
I've always thought she would end this season without a man. Chris was only part of her journey. The other half is her learning to love & accept herself and be comfortable, happy & at peace with that person. Regardless if there's a man involved or not.
That would be interesting but a little too Dr. Phil for my taste. I don't think there ever was a journey. That was just DSR trying to sound smart by using a [incredibly trite] metaphor. He was stuck with DS's contract so he had to do something. Besides, what would be the point of all this "feelings for Luke" stuff.
Quote:
If this is the last season I think they'll do a last minute Ross & Rachel type of thing, or maybe they'll dance at Rory & Logan's wedding... ...letting all the L/L shippers know they're going to be fine & happy.
Yes that's what I meant by saving it until May sweeps.