View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Part two of The Peter/Nathan Claire situation

Mr. Bennet:"Claire sweetheart there is something I have to tell you. I am not your real father. A man named Nathan Petrelli is. He lives in New York and is running for congress.

Claire:"I don't understand?"

Mr.Bennet:"That is why I have been tracking him for months he is special just like you. You deserve to fianlly meet him. I only did it to protect you.

Claire:"Protect me from what dad? I am 18 years old and an adult. You could have told me. Wait that is not the Petrelli as in Peter Peterlli?

Mr.Bennet:" Yes sweetheart. Peter is Nathan's brother. So Peter is your Uncle.

Claire:"Your wrong! Peter is not my Uncle Peter is my Hero! He saved me! He saved me to save the world!

Mr.Bennet:" Yes Claire Your Uncle saved you!

Claire:"No! No! no! It can't be! It can't be!"

Mr.Bennet:"Shh your in shock. Shh it will be ok."

Claire:"OK! How can it be ok? Your telling me that the man I love is my Uncle!

Mr.Bennet:"Look Claire Your are not in love with Peter! Your 18 what do you know about love. I only found out today that Nathan Peterlli is your real father and Peter is your Uncle is that clear!

Claire:"I will find out who my real father is! And when I found out that Peter is not blood related you will be sorry!

Claire on the Phone later that night.

Peter:"Hello"

Claire:"Tell me it is not true! Please tell me it is not true!

Peter:"Claire oh thank goodness your ok!

Claire:"Is it true are you my Uncle?"

Peter:"No Claire. I am going to court and demanding that Nathan takes a DNA test!

Claire:"Really? Ok because I just heard the news from my father well hopefully my real father!

Peter:"Don't worry Claire it will be ok. We will be together. It is just a misunderstanding.

Claire:"I Love you Peter! Thank you for saving me again!

Peter:"I love you too Claire! Don't worry no matter what we will be together I promise!

Claire:Ok Your totally my Hero!

Peter:"And your totally mine!

Nathan:"Peter would you get off the phone! And watch it thats my daughter you are talking to!

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-08-2007 at 12:21 PM