View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Mooshu
Extreme Fan

Heee! Alexa, have I told you I love you? Thank you for those pics! I never tire of the one where they're lying on the cushions! Loving where his hand is placed. They look so comfortable with each other.

Quote:
And on your coworker... she sure is the DiCaprio / babyface type then Although like I said, DiCaprio got hotter IMO
The idea of her as a Leo fan doesn't quite fit with her personality. Mind you, I don't know her that well. FOr all I know she could bat for the other team. Anyway, he does seem hotter lately. I think The Aviator made him that way. Maybe because his potential is starting to show. But he still ain't no Daniel Craig hot. I'll let you know how BD is though.

Quote:
Leo was great in Blood Diamond but I thought he was even better in The Departed. The Departed was definitely the better movie. Blood Diamond was good but also kind of slow moving/boring. I appreciated the message though. Leo definitely deserves his nom. I don't think he'll win though, but his day will come.
Now I really want to watch both movies and I barely have time to shower and eat these days.