View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Musicchild
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochie (View Post)
Really? My gaydar must be broken because I didn't know he was gay until he first appeared on JDMA. I hear he might be dating Brad from Survivor. They'd make a hottt couple.

Anyways, about this week. It KILLED me when Janice was calling the existing girl models fat. I don't know, maybe in the modelling world, they're considered fat but it was horrible to hear it. And did she have to yell it so crassly? "Ooh, look at these new models. They're skinnier! They've got smaller waists! YOU'RE FAT!"

That one new girl she loves - I think her name is Kate - you could see all her ribs when she was posing in that ridiculous looking swimsuit. Ew! I'd rather look like Crystal who has a perfectly fine body, IMO.

You know I hated that too when Janice bragged about how skinny the new models were. To me they were WAY TOO SKINNY. Come on now..I think the modeling world should at least respect a woman with curves. Not to fat, but just right.

And it broke my heart to see Crystal crying when she saw her photo shoot in the magazine. Me personally if I were to book a model, I wouldn't want some poor girl who looks like she hasn't ate in years.