View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Joshua
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onionroach
You've got some nice cards to work with. If you are going to make an elf-heavy deck, definately include the timberwatch elf and the wellwisher. Wood elves are great since they will weed out your library. I'd also check into getting some wirewood symbiotes . Their ability to send an elf back into your hand is awesome to use with the wood elves and the fierce empath every turn. It's also great because you can block with an elf and then return the elf to your hand so you can play it again. The symbiote is a great card for elf decks.

The Plated Slagwurm, Living Hive, and Rhox are great end game beasties. The Elvish Soultiller is interesting. I'd also look into an Elvish Piper .

The big thing to watch about decks is not to diversify. Find the cards that you want and put 4 of them in there. It increases your chance of getting your cards and it streamlines your deck.
I right now I just made two decks, out of two of the theme decks, a legion and mirrodin deck, I haven't played much with legion(elf deck), but mirrodin is pretty cool, though I'm not used to it and keep losing lol symbiote, check :-D

it seems like most about building a deck is common sense.. espually if you've played other card games..

I do have a question or two though..okay hows these cards work? Needlebug(Protection from artifacts), Tel-Jilad Exile(regenerate) and Archer(Protection from artifacts), One Dozen Eyes(tokens), trolls of Exile(regenerate target green people)..How does the protection work? the regenerate? What about the tokens? how do those work?