View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Joshua
Master Fan

above is the list of the cards I got in the theme decks..

Quote:
Originally posted by onionroach
Okay, so you really want to make a green deck. When you pick your monsters, you have to figure out what you want them to do. There's just so many out there and they are good for so many things. 24 land is pretty good for a green deck. You need some cheap casting monsters for the early game with a couple of big beasts for the end game/win. You support should include some control such as fog or naturalizes and some things to help your creatures such as equipment.

Getting several theme decks and using cards from them is a good way to get cards. The rares that I listed are expensive to buy. But they're good cards. LOL The Hub has those cards in his green deck.
18 monsters I was planning on getting an even ammount of 1, 2, 3 costers and the ammount of any other..so about 9 of each, you can pick and choose from those above of the ones you think I should add.

I'll look into that list you posted

I went ahead and got the Legions, 8th edtion, and Mirrodin green them decks, I'll branch out later after I've played awhile..I'll look at the trading block and see what's being traded