View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Evil Tinkie
Loyal Fan

O.K. I really enjoyed tonight's episode: it had humor; a little action; a little bit of romance; and plenty of mystery. I think we've got a good start to the second half of the season.

A few things I loved and want to comment on:

I am so glad that the writers have allowed Mohinder to grow a pair. He's been slightly hesitant to really say what he thinks or make a stand in the past and it was great to see him stand up to HRG tonight! Mohinder knows more than he does, I think, and he's going after the heroes for the right reason. HGR, on the other hand, is feeling the world unravel around him because his daughter is going to pull away from him, he's lost Eden and Isaac and Matt is so onto him now. Plus, the Hatian guy -- who I now seriously love because of his devotion to Claire -- is not in his corner like he thought, either. Of course, he doesn't know all of this yet, but I think he has an idea that something is about to shake down and he's not on the right side of the fault line at the moment. I still don't think he's totally evil, but I think he needs to do some serious revaluating of his life. I want to know more about who's pulling his strings, too.

Hiro He seems so lost without Charlie and it's very sweet and sad at the same time. He's also losing his power which concerns me. I think that he could get drawn into something he never expected if he's not careful. He's such an innocent, but he's letting his belief that the sword will fix all overcome him and, I think that could have a part to play in his power problems. He's supposed to use his powers for good, and I think all that has happened in recent episodes is clouding his judgement and getting to him. *hug to Hiro* You can pull through it! I also loved his "flying man" scene with Nathan. Masi and Adrian are great comedic foils for each other.

Peter I love Peter and I think his second trip into his dream gave us some clues as to what could happen later on in the season. I'm not sure yet, but we'll all have to watch a few things. I do think that the people he kept flashing to over and over will likely play a bigger role in what's to come and their involvement with him. I also think the invisible man could be a very interesting addition.

I wonder what Ted is up to out in that shack. Looks almost like he's honing his powers...wonder which side he's going to be on when it counts.

I'm also extremely glad that Claire has Zack back in the loop. I love their friendship and he is a true ally to her. She's going to need him down the road, I think. I'm also glad she mentioned wanting to see Peter, but I completely understand why she can't right now. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, too.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Evil Tinkie is offline   Reply With Quote