View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Joshua
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onionroach
I have to go searching for the deck building articles so I'll post those later. But the rules of thumb for most decks are:
1. Keep it at 60. (a very hard rule for me to follow but decks are so much more efficient when they are at 60 cards)
2. A third of your cards should be land. With a 60 card deck, that means 20 should be land. If you're running big casting cost spells, then I'd add a few more land. If you're running cheap spells, then you can get by with a couple less.
3. A good basis is to have a third land, a third creatures, and a third supporst (instants, sorceries, enchantments, artifacts).

You proabably already knew that, though.

I do not play with Goblins. They are too agressive for me. My red/black deck is zombies and burn. I can't play aggro decks. I like to sit and manipulate things instead of attacking. LOL My white weenie deck is as aggressive as I get.
I was thinking 60, around 24 lands, 18 monsters, and 18 supports..

yeah I knew taht, but it doesn't matter..:-D I'm forgeting and always need reminding of something..lol

though I'm not sure which moster I want to use yet, right now I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3 green decks and just taking what I need from them..though I don't know, see? I'm clueless I need help, please help, please? *begs*

I don't like picking and choosing, I'm all for going at them and lossing lol most of the time still..heh