View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 01:31 PM
baileycat
Fan Forum Star

Oh! I just thought of another prediction. I don't know if this will be for book 6 or 7 but anyway... I think Percy will die!

JKR said that that there will be more deaths to come and Chris Rankin said that he spoke to her and all that she would say to him about his character was that he will be redeamed for his past indiscretions. Soooo, I think Percy will do something honerable again to regain his family and friends trust. And then WAM, a Death Eater kills him. His death will be a warning to the others and it will hit Ron and his family like a ton of bricks. We might see Ron step up and take more control. He's always been the baby boy of the family. Always nurtured and told what to do by others and after Percy's death he'll start take charge and want vengence.

:hp_ron: Super!Ron here we come!

And I think Luna might come back "different". And Ron might take a little notice which will send Hermione around the bend.

Luna's a funny character. I always picture her to be a younger version of Pheobe (from friends) Quirky. Strange but intellegent all the same. I like her.