View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 11:43 AM
behrfehr
Passionate Fan

Shirley - Nah. I never paid much attention before. But lately I've been theorizing about what might happen in 6 and 7. Fanfic has also helped a bit too.

Vix - I used to write Roswell fic back in the day. I reread some of them this summer and I've come to the conclusion that they really suck. I also used to run a Roswell fanfic site. It was pretty popular, just too much to handle with school. Ohh, and feel free to call me Laura.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vix_Chic

Oh! and when Hagrid was telling them about BucKBeak's scheduled execution- Harry was sitting on one side with Ronand Hermione on the other. a VAST distance between Harry and his Sidekicks, but not that much distance between his sidekicks (cat whistles). In the book this is because Harry is MAD at Hagrid, but he's not mad now-was the director trying to show us the pairing even more obviously? or have I justbecome an overanalytical obsessed fan?...don't answer that lol.
I noticed that too. I think they were far apart because Harry was mad at R/H. On one of the trading cards they had a description of a Trio fight and there was a picture of them wearing the same clothes that they wore in that scene. So I gathered that it happened on their way to Hagrids.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vix_Chic

And when Harry and Hermione were trying to get underneath the Whomping Willow; they were holding hands. Running thorugh the forest; they were holding hands.... grrrrr lol
I didn't get any shippy vibes there myself. It was simply - oh crap we're being attacked! Let's stick together so we can avoid the branches. At least that's what I thought anyway...

Ohh. I have more predictions. Ginny will make the Quidditch team and over the year Harry will begin to confide in her because Ron and Hermione are going to be too wrapped up in themselves. [Harry's going to withdrawal a lot from R/H. At least in the beginning of the book.] I don't think Harry will be a Prefect because aren't the Prefects the same for the last 3 years? At least that's what I thought. I think Neville's also going to be more confident and better in class. After all, he was using his Dad's wand for 5 years but it broke in Ootp. So that means he'll need a new one. Wizards perform magic better when they are using a wand that enhances their skills. His Dad's wand wouldn't have.

I also think there might be another "love interest" [more like competition...] at Hogwarts for either Ron or Hermione. ie. Neville hitting on Hermione. Luna hitting on Ron or something like that. I think if this scenario were to happen, it's more likely for some girl to hit on Ron. [He's Quidditch Captain and Keeper! *fangirl swoon*] Then we'd really see Jealous!Hermione.

Last edited by behrfehr; 06-23-2004 at 11:49 AM