View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Chris
Senior Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)

Blah, stupid storm.
Especially when you walk to TKD only to discover that it's cancelled, huh?

We had a bit of snow again last night. Got to work, the best/cleanest parking spot was where the backhoe is usually parked, thought about taking it but decided that wouldn't be very nice because it's near to the electrical outlet and they sometimes plug it in. So I parked up by the highway ... get across the parking lot and I was asked to move over a bit and to get the other people at work to move over because the parking lot lights are scheduled to be replaced today. So I move to another area that's been plowed. Apparently the plow driver did not concur with my assessment ... came out of work at noon to find myself plowed in! I was not impressed. Luckily there's a shovel in the trunk of the car, because I needed to use it. It really annoyed me because it was obviously deliberate on the part of the plow driver and he had to have seen the other guy talk to me and then me go back and move the car! Last time I try to be considerate of some ignorant snowplow driver.

Kelly - thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Jerry - yeah, that would suck. Hopefully they get it straightened up before your next paycheque.