View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 10:36 AM
-Supersonic-
Addicted Fan

parasite33: Yeh, me too!

I read in a Brazilian site that Felipe drove the F2007 this morning It was just for a few laps, to do the shakedown, to check if everything is working fine, ya know?
He said something like(I'm translating from the Brazilian article) "The car is very beautiful and it has a lot of differences compared to F2006. The front suspension, for example, changed a lot". He also said he's very motivated

And here's the new McLaren!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1.com

Wraps come off the new McLaren

McLaren have unveiled their 2007 challenger at an official launch ceremony in Spain. The MP4-22 was revealed to the press at Valencia’s Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias on Monday afternoon.
On hand to witness the car’s debut were the men who will race it, world champion Fernando Alonso and Formula One newcomer Lewis Hamilton, plus McLaren test drivers Pedro de la Rosa and Gary Paffett.

“The MP4-22 looks fantastic,” said Alonso. “Obviously we need to check how the car is from inside, as in how it performs, however from the outside it is without a doubt the best looking car I have ever driven.

“There are a lot of new things to take into account this year, not just my new team but changes to the regulations and the switch to Bridgestone tyres. So we have a lot to do, there are many things I have to learn from McLaren and them about me also. I cannot wait to get my hands on the car and start this process.”

McLaren hope the new car will put them back in contention for the world championship after a disappointing 2006 campaign saw them fail to win a race for the first time in a decade.

The MP4-22 will make its test debut at Valencia on Wednesday.
Wow, it's SO beautiful!
And it seems that Alonso and Massa both are very motivated and excited about their new cars!
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."