View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 06:12 PM
xjoyusx
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Naomi.

Suz, I meant we could include Survivor top 3 caps because we started with Survivor for every episode to choose the best/favourite moments, and like we did on Lex/Lana thread we could include those moments in the first post.

There's enough space in the intro post, we can add enough moments.
We can always change some caps we already have, since most of them are from the same scenes.

There are no restrictions with 'decorating' the first post.

If someone wants to start an account to place all the caps/art there, go for it.
Just make sure to ask artist's permission before uploading their art there or reposting it.
That's fine, we could include the Survivor Top 3 caps, but I think that we should size them down so that it's not so big and image heavy. lol. Ya know, kinda be nice to those of us (like me) who are still stuck with crappy dial-up. Heh. That would be fine, we could include those on the opening post. I don't have a problem with that.

But what I was talking about was pick five top moments that happened between Clark&Alica find a quote that goes with the cap and post it underneath the cap. See what I'm saying for the "Top Clark&Alicia Moments" section in the opening post.

Now, if there's someone who thinks they could do something similar to this for the opening post that would be great as well. All it was was caps that were sized down and put in a graphic and stuff from all the episodes the two of them were in together. What do you think?

Also, if someone who's good with graphics could make a few Clark&Alicia icons that would be great to display them in opening post as well. Or ya know, maybe show off a two to three of them and then post the link to where you can find the rest of them underneath.

Also, we could come up with a Clark&Alicia fan mix. If there's someone who's good with graphics, they could make the front and the back cover. We could all throw out songs that we think remind us of Clark and Alicia and come up with a 12 to 15 song mix for them and upload it. Ya know we could upload single uploads for those who with crappy dial-up who can't d/l a whole big zip and then post a link to a big zip for those who can actually do that.

Let me know what you think. Those are just ideas...I can help with songs and stuff. And I can upload a few songs and I can find caps to use in some graphics and stuff like that. And maybe we could even post something like the "Top 3 Best Clark&Alicia Quotes" and all that. I don't know...let me know what you think.

I will surely break as I'm leaving the one I want to take.