View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Joshua
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onionroach
Green is a nice beasties deck. Most players like to play Green/Red. It's a very agressive combination. You have alot of direct damage in Red which you use for control and then your Green beasts to win.

I'll look for the articles and post the links.

My favorite combination is white/blue Control. I also love Zombie/Clerics. I have a green Elf/Beast deck which is fun. I have 7 decks that I play with. LOL
Thats what I was thinking green and red, or go all green..The thing is I'm more than likely going to have enough money to get maybe 3 theme decks and a couple booster packs for now..and trading for some other stuff..how they have it on their you can buy theme decks and booster packs from 8th edition, and like 5 otheres, I don't remember their names I'll have to look and edit them in..

Onslaught, Legions, Scourge, Mirrodin, Darksteel..

so far I hate playing agtinst black and red decks the most, those dang hasted goblins takes 3 or 4 points off before I can get enough blockers out..lol and black just destroys my hand if I don't get the cards in toob play quickly..white is annoying to but not as much as the other two..

I read a part of the magic online guide by Prima, it was about building your first deck, it helped a little, any other help would be more than welcomed..

7? lol thats alot..I don't think I'd be a fan of control decks, form what I read anyway..

Last edited by Joshua; 06-22-2004 at 08:09 PM
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote