View Single Post
Old 06-20-2004, 11:27 PM
LaraCroft01
Master Fan

Thanks so much for the pics Iwane! Wow Kate looks so fantastic doesn't she? Not that's hard for her! She looks so pretty! Can't wait to see this film!

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya
I loved Blue Crush. What I liked about it was that it was just not another 'teen' movie or love story. I liked the idea that was behind the movie, that you can reach your dreams eventually and I admire Kate for the hard work she put into that movie.
ITA! Some teen movies are so bad I wonder why I even bothered watching them in the first place. Blue Crush really caught my attention because it was so unlike other "Teen Movies" - it had a message and such enpowered female role models, and that Kate chose to do that film over others because it had this theme in it also says a lot about her!

It wasn't so cliche at the end, and although she didn't win you still know she accomplished so much just by trying and proving herself it was so awesome! Great girl power movie!

I hope you get "Wonderland" in Europe sometime Leya and that "Sin City" gets released where you are! That would be awesome!

Awesome LJ icon!

Pavlov's Belle Awesome wallpaper! I'm totally snagging for future use!

Shannon Welcome back! So true, Michelle and Sanoe were awesome in the film to, they made it really fun as well, all three got along great offscreen which you could totally tell onscreen!