View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 12:13 AM
NutMeg82
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonely Smile
NutMeg - the same NutMeg who used to post on the Hugh Jackman and Heath Ledger thread on the Male Celebs Board many summers ago? If so, it's me ... Nichole [AKA JBehrAddict, AddictedToEd, and I have now become known as Lonely Smile] If this isn't the Meg from those thread, ignore me
OMG, Nichole!!!! Yes, it's me!! Ok, now I feel like a *total* goob for blanking, but he will always be Phil to me. Now I'm not worthy enough to be an Ed. Had a similar brain fart a few weeks ago when I got Clem Snide's "Moment in the Sun" on a mix cd from a friend and I just could not place this damn song. I pestered everyone saying it had to be from a show/commercial/movie and that I had this running image of a car driving along as it faded to black. It was the freakin' Ed theme song for a season! I suck.
Man, those were some fun threads back in the day. le sigh

Ok, back on topic.

Rewatched Lauren kicking everyone's ass when it came on again. For once I'm glad for Bravo's repetition of everything. It was great to watch knowing the outcome. I loved when Lauren was going on about how there was going to be a lot of giggling on her side, especially when the boys would get serious-then it showed a bunch of clips of her doing just that. Gawd I love/want her laugh. It's so infectious and lights up her entire face.

It was funny watching Sara get a little snippy watching Lauren from the Loser's Lounge...calling all her girlishness. If she was still in the game she'd be acting the same way. Bitter much? I find it freaking adorable on Lauren, and it was equally adorable when Matt piped up after Sara's tirade and admitted he loved it when Lauren acted that way. Ha!

The girl-on-girl comments....always entertaining.

Lauren was so cute all the way to the end, interacting with the crowd and getting to know Chris, lol. He finally broke a few smiles when it was just Lauren. No one can resist her charm.

Wish I had written down her funniest moments. I remember she got a great crowd laugh when someone from the audience told her to breathe and she replied with someting like, "I don't appear to be breathing? If so, then I'd be DEAD!." I suck at paraphrasing...
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson